ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence

+2
Miranda
Captain_Chaos
6 posters

Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence

Post  Captain_Chaos Wed 21 Dec 2011, 5:21 am

Newsnet Feb 3rd 2060 wrote:CEO of Renraku Inazo Aneki has been announced to be taking an indefinite leave of absence. Aneki, cryptically citing "pressing personal issues" has turned the reins of the megacorp to COO Haruhiko Nakada, who will be taking over Aneki's duties in the interim. Sources say that Aneki is traveling to Tibet, but again no word on his business there.
So what do yuo think kiddies? Much needed vacation for an agin CEO, or another nail in the coffin for Renraku? You decide.
Captain_Chaos
Captain_Chaos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty Re: Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence

Post  Miranda Wed 21 Dec 2011, 5:27 am

Well he's not taking this trip to help his corporation that's certain.
From what I hear he's going for his health.
What's wrong with him is anyone's guess.
I've already sold my stock.
Miranda
Miranda

http://jenniferjoy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty No way could he have gone to Tibet

Post  Twixed Thu 22 Dec 2011, 6:29 am

Tibet is actually surrounded by a magical force shield. And by that I mean its a magical cloud-like barrier that sprang up during the very beginnings of awakening and hasn't let anything pass through it since. It's called the Maya Cloud and anything that goes into it generally just disappears. (Though I heard a rumor about some guy's horse actually coming back out of it.) Tibet has been incommunicado since 2012, how in the name of the great and unnameless beings would he have gotten into Tibet?

Last edited by Twixed on Sun 25 Dec 2011, 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Twixed
Twixed

Back to top Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty Tibetan Hospitality

Post  Dr. D Thu 22 Dec 2011, 6:32 am

Someone hasn't been paying attention: Dunkelzhan left something called the "Seal of the Green Gloves" to Aneki-san. I believe said item is meant to grant passage into Tibet, correct?
Dr. D
Dr. D

Back to top Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty Re: Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence

Post  Dancer Mon 16 Jan 2012, 8:19 pm

Rumor has it that there are more than just the one set of Tibetan seals. I've heard of at least five having been uncovered. There's even been talk of a Tibetan monk order that uses said seals to pass through the Maya Cloud to monitor the situation on the outside and get supplies when needed. So, if that is true, there has been SOME contact with Tibet all this time.
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Renraku CEO takes Indefinite Leave of Absence Empty not all that it seems

Post  vanguard Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:05 pm

nothing is impenetrable and I am sure if the monks wanted to leave the maya cloud they have the ability to do so. However for one who is not a monk i would say that the gloves are the only way in or out unless one spends a lifetime of study devoted to piercing its mystery.
vanguard
vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down