ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision

5 posters

Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty The Renraku/Fuchi Decision

Post  Chromed Accountant Fri 05 Aug 2011, 4:26 am

After a closed session of the Corporate Court aboard Zurich Orbital, the CC has ruled that Miles Lanier (who apparently been working for Fuchi the whole time while at Renraku) would sell his Renraku stock to the Zurich Geimenschaft Bank at under market value; thus relieving him of his seat on Renraku's board. Though Renraku wanted Lanier punished, Fuchi countered that as Fuchi was the recipient of Renraku's strikes, Fuchi would see to Lanier's punishment if any.

The selling of stock at below market value has had the side effect of making Renraku's share prices drop steeply, causing a rash of doubt from the shareholders in Renraku. Renraku's got its hands full not only with that but also the sudden loss of terrabytes of sensitive information that occured sometime before the court adjourned.

Not a good day for the mega who was pushing for number one, only fall back down hole.
Chromed Accountant
Chromed Accountant

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty aliens... godda be

Post  Sn00p Tue 16 Aug 2011, 2:53 am

so does this seem suspicious to anyone else? Suspect This woman in my sister's roomates's grandmother's quilting b says she saw Lanier being carried off by a giant with tenticles for arms and horns coming out of his head. No joke. It happened in boston. Must uf been 12 feet high. alien And how do you account for the fact the Puerta Viarta earthquake happened just two days after Lanier returned from a 'buisness trip' in the same area? I'm tellin ya man. All the meggas are being slowly replaced by aliens. gasp it's the only way to account for how clueless they are. And I just learned in space they don't have any of their doomfull magical defences. sittin duck for any brain sucker that comes along. watch yourself if you ever have to go up there. I know I would. help
Sn00p
Sn00p

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty Modern times

Post  vanguard Thu 18 Aug 2011, 4:19 pm

I know some pretty scary stuff has been happening of late in the world but i really feel that jumping to conclusions about aliens taking over government officials is a little far fetched. If i were you i would be worried about insect spirits taking over our government officials. Much more rational although equally unactionable fear.
vanguard
vanguard

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty they/re everywhere

Post  Sn00p Sat 20 Aug 2011, 12:36 am

No, man. Exclamation The aliens are takeing over the bug spirits too! Shocked
Sn00p
Sn00p

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty Re: The Renraku/Fuchi Decision

Post  Ja©K ®abb!t Sat 20 Aug 2011, 4:00 am

Snoop's gotta point. scratch What IF aliens are replacing bug spirits that are replacing government people? That's like three tiers of sleeper agent! ninja What if the Bugs ARE aliens? alien Did anyone ever think of THAT? I mean, c'mon, they are big and ugly and drool tasty tasty snack treats, AND they come from some other dimension! That's pretty fraggin' alien don'tcha think? confused confused confused

Though I gotta say that Richard Villiers causing earthquakes just doesn't compute somehow. Rolling Eyes
Ja©K ®abb!t
Ja©K ®abb!t

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty how he could

Post  Sn00p Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:13 pm

Ever hear of piezoelectric crystals? confused They're rocks that expand and contract when near high voltage. Idea They occure naturally in the mountains of Mexico. Exclamation Lanier _told_ everyone he was running high voltage lines for a new power grid but he was really using them to set up a resonace in the earth to make rock and roll. Shocked He was able to pick up several key mineing opperations in the area, a refinery and a new cyberware startup with some pretty interesting IP really cheaply after their stocks took a dive. shark help And no one even suspects what he did. censored fire
Sn00p
Sn00p

Back to top Go down

The Renraku/Fuchi Decision Empty definition of terms

Post  vanguard Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:48 pm

I believe that when talking about such things it is important to define ones terms. In my estimation that when you speak of aliens you mean things that are not native to this planet. In this way all things from the meta planes could be considered to be aliens. The complexities of defining scientific terms with the existence of magic means that terms must be reevaluated and redefined based on our new understanding of the paradigm in which we exist.

If you are suggesting that aliens are things that exist within this same meta plane but simply live outside of our planet, then i would suggest that no such things have entered the planet recently. The sort of wild conclusions that we are jumping to are not helpful in a rational conversation.
vanguard
vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain_Chaos Sun 21 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

All right this has gotten way off topic

If you would like to do some actual Speculation on The Renraku/Fuchi Decision feel free

If you want to talk more about sn00p's theory there is a place for that to.

As for this thread I'm going to officially lock it.
Captain_Chaos
Captain_Chaos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down