ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonardo in bed with Renraku?

4 posters

Go down

Leonardo in bed with Renraku? Empty Leonardo in bed with Renraku?

Post  0V3RB34R Thu 06 Jan 2011, 8:39 pm

Let me begin by prefacing: this is something I heard friend of a friend of a who-knows-what. But the implications could be potentially huge.

Back in mid-2057, each of the eight AAA megacorps were simultaneously hacked; their most secure systems shut down briefly without ever setting off a single system or alerting a single decker. At first they each thought that the other megas were doing it, until they then got a blackmail letter. The letter was from some genius elf named Leonardo who was trying to get massive nuyen for something he called his "Great Work."

My friend of a friend claims that a Renraku decker managed to track Leonardo down. When found, the elf tried a different tactic: offering Renraku tech in exchange for funding.

This could just be made up fairy-tales by superstitious deckers... everybody's got their stories after all... but then has anyone noticed that Renraku has been putting out better stuff lately?

0V3RB34R
0V3RB34R

Back to top Go down

Leonardo in bed with Renraku? Empty mega corp wars

Post  vanguard Fri 07 Jan 2011, 5:39 pm

there really isn't much that can be done one way or the other but i guess it is something to look out for. but if you are planing on crossing a mega corp i would be worried about all of the expert snipers they send after you before i will worry about the expert hacker.
vanguard
vanguard

Back to top Go down

Leonardo in bed with Renraku? Empty Re: Leonardo in bed with Renraku?

Post  Longinuss Sat 08 Jan 2011, 3:40 am

I've heard whispers about that pixie trying to flip the 8.

Giving away Renraku tech for quid, eh? Think he's in a suit for Renraku?
Longinuss
Longinuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark*Star Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

0V3RB34R wrote:has anyone noticed that Renraku has been putting out better stuff lately?

Depends on your definition of 'better'...

- ☪
Dark*Star
Dark*Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down