ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS!

4 posters

Go down

Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS! Empty Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS!

Post  Captain_Chaos Thu 28 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

It's official boys and girls the Big D, that is the Great Dragon Dunkelzahn, the First Wyrm, has been voted in as President of the United Canadian and American States. I don't know about you, but I have a good feeling about this... not to mention that business is booming in the shadows. Oh sure there will be less political stuff coming down from DC now, but think of all the people that will be trying to maneuver around the new pres! Keep your eyes open folks, the shadows are just heating up.
Captain_Chaos
Captain_Chaos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS! Empty Re: Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS!

Post  Wraith Thu 28 Apr 2011, 8:14 pm

Best of luck to him... Bugs, bigots, and bombs; he's inherited a terribly warped country, in my opinion.
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS! Empty Re: Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS!

Post  Drifter Sat 30 Apr 2011, 5:49 pm

I too hope his outlook and promises can withstand the political backbiting.
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Dunkelzahn the next President of the UCAS! Empty good first step

Post  vanguard Sun 01 May 2011, 7:10 pm

With a dragon as president i hope that this nation and the world will start looking forward toward equality that meta-humans just dont have right now
vanguard
vanguard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down