ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sn00p has got a point!

5 posters

Go down

Sn00p has got a point! Empty Sn00p has got a point!

Post  IKOL Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:52 pm

I've illustrated my point thus-ly

Sn00p has got a point! 20110810
IKOL
IKOL

Back to top Go down

Sn00p has got a point! Empty ummm

Post  Outlaw Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:54 pm

I dont see how this proves anything
Outlaw
Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Sn00p has got a point! Empty Re: Sn00p has got a point!

Post  IKOL Sun 21 Aug 2011, 6:56 pm

Sn00p wrote:No, man. Exclamation The aliens are takeing over the bug spirits too! Shocked

See the Aliens are infecting the bug spirits that are in turn infecting humans!
IKOL
IKOL

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja©K ®abb!t Sun 21 Aug 2011, 7:42 pm

But it WAS pretty awesome... lol!
Ja©K ®abb!t
Ja©K ®abb!t

Back to top Go down

Sn00p has got a point! Empty going off the deep end

Post  Drifter Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:58 am

I believe that when talking about such things it is important to define ones terms. In my estimation that when you speak of aliens you mean things that are not native to this planet. In this way all things from the meta planes could be considered to be aliens. The complexities of defining scientific terms with the existence of magic means that terms must be reevaluated and redefined based on our new understanding of the paradigm in which we exist.

If you are suggesting that aliens are things that exist within this same meta plane but simply live outside of our planet, then i would suggest that no such things have entered the planet recently. The sort of wild conclusions that we are jumping to are not helpful in a rational conversation.
I agree with Vangard. Do try to be clear and support your claims. The sub-heading was "speculation" not "wild speculation"
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Sn00p has got a point! Empty it can happen

Post  Sn00p Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:17 am

Outlaw wrote:I dont see how this proves anything
It proves it can happen, man! affraid Aliens can take over your brain and make you act stupid. pale

Villiars and Lanier are friends. Smile Then they're enemies. Sad Then they're firends. Very Happy The V is punishing L for selling out to R. Twisted Evil Then he's not. Rolling Eyes

Dunkelzahn wins the election cheers then dissapears. Shocked Then he gives some guy a bazillion dollars santa but gives some other guy a comic collection. lol!

Reraku makes uncanny busness decisions and excelent products. sunny Then they suck censored and expect us to believe it's because they got a computer virus. scratch Does anyone seriously believe this? Sleep

There is not a single mega higher up that doesn't act perverse, whimsical, contradictory, and wholely inhuman. albino It's like they don't understand what being a person is even like. alien

The simplest and most logical explanation is their brains have been sucked out huh and replaced by a psycotropic gel by aliens. elephant It fits the facts. QED. study
Sn00p
Sn00p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum