ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against the Hive Masters

5 posters

Go down

Against the Hive Masters Empty Against the Hive Masters

Post  alice Sat 10 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

Against the Hive Masters

Ok so the movie was campy and had more shaky cam than anything else but I enjoyed

this bit was my favorite part

Against the Hive Masters 3808-410
alice
alice

Back to top Go down

Against the Hive Masters Empty Re: Against the Hive Masters

Post  Ja©K ®abb!t Sat 10 Jul 2010, 3:51 pm

Oh hey I saw that movie too!!!

I loved it oh BTW Alice's favorite bit, not so much my favorite bit

no no no no no MY favorite bit was when our leading lady Rya Played by Lessie Assi came in to save our damsel in distress Britney played by Amanda Lockhart AKA Euphoria and bust some buggy caps

I know she looks nothing like me but i don't mind she looked hot

Against the Hive Masters 5424-310

I also like how they re-wrote the ending... made it rather uplifting
Ja©K ®abb!t
Ja©K ®abb!t

Back to top Go down

Post  Dancer Mon 12 Jul 2010, 4:31 am

study

I tend to agree with what 0V3RB34R said over in the Giant Ant Spirits? thread

0V3RB34R wrote:I liked the movie in a B-monster-popcorn-flick kinda way. For those who didn't see it, I'll break it down for you:

Entomologist Amelia Patterson discoveres a process to mutate humans into ant like creatures while assistant Otto Von Bach comes up with a method to enlarge existing ant creatures. The pair are fired from Genetic Futures and vow revenge on their former employers using the processes they pioneered.

They kidnap their former employer Britney Dover (Amanda Lockhart AKA Euphoria) along with other former coworkers and hold them for ransom.

Britney's Husband hires a group of Shadowrunners to rescue his wife. The leader of the team is Rya (Lessie Assi) a young-but-tough Street Samurai with a heart of gold looking to make a name for herself.

The Runner team follows various leads, including using sorcery to find Britney and encounter strange alien ant-like creatures. The story culminates in a battle in an underground complex where Patterson and Von Bach have created their own twisted Hive. There's this epic fight sequence in Shaky-cam™️ where Rya and her team battle through the hive guns blazing and rescue Britney and the others from becoming ant creatures themselves.

Somebody plants and a bomb and the whole assemblage runs as the place goes up in a mushroom cloud.

So, y'know, not the most enlightening faire... but a good action movie with a decent cast. Though I find it odd that Megamedia would relegate their nova-hot simstar Euphoria to a back-up role. Why use an almost complete unknown (Assi) as the star is beyond me.

One Paw Up! lol!

Not worth paying for but worth your time if you happen by a copy Cool
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Mon 12 Jul 2010, 4:33 am

Ya I saw it..

I thought it was incredibly campy...
I mean dear God that's that Hive Master?!?!?

Against the Hive Masters 800px-10

Reminds me why I tend to stay away from the movies as a general rule.

Miranda
Miranda

http://jenniferjoy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Twixed Thu 15 Jul 2010, 3:45 pm

I thought Otto had a real nice moment before the fight sequence, like he had just been along for the ride a realized too late that things and gone beyond what he could rationalize.

Against the Hive Masters Antman10

It was almost touching in a weird ant man sort of way
Twixed
Twixed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down