ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeats Assassinated, Penchyk drops from Race!

2 posters

Go down

Yeats Assassinated, Penchyk drops from Race! Empty Yeats Assassinated, Penchyk drops from Race!

Post  Captain_Chaos Thu 10 Mar 2011, 5:36 am

Newsnet Jan 27th 2059
wrote:
On the night of Jan 25th, three days before Presidential elect Franklin Yeats was to hold his final rally before election day, Yeats was found dead in his hotel room. Cause of death has not been disclosed at this time as the investigation is still under way. What does this mean for the Republican ticket?

Vice Presidential elect Anne Penchyk had this to say: "Franklin was a good man and a good friend. We all will miss his strength. But that said, I do not believe that I can carry on in his absence. Effective immediately, I will be leaving the election race."

Captain_Chaos
Captain_Chaos
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yeats Assassinated, Penchyk drops from Race! Empty too bad

Post  Drifter Sun 13 Mar 2011, 7:01 am

OK, I wasn't going to vote for the guy but what a terrible way to drop out of the race. These things should be decided by votes, not murders. When the truth finally comes out I hope we find it wasn't political.

Gotta feel sorry for Ms. Penchyk. Though I respect her decision. Any word if Yeat's organization will put someone else forward? Even if I don't agree with it, he did represent an important viewpoint.
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down