ShadowRun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Mercurial announces engagement!

4 posters

Go down

Maria Mercurial announces engagement! Empty Maria Mercurial announces engagement!

Post  Admin Tue 29 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

Famed nova-star Maria Mercurial announced her engagement to her long-time manager Armando Hernandez. Hernandez had discovered Mercurial five years ago and catapultedher to stardom; but the two had had a falling out in past few months when she abruptly broke with Hernandez and went with big-name talent scout Max Foley. But before the deal could be finalized Maria was abducted and was subsequently rescued by Hernandez. The two have reconciled and finally revealed their love for one another.
"It is so good to have Armando back..." Mercurial told NewsNet, "It has taken the recent unhappy events to open my eyes to how special our relationship has been over the years. I couldn't be happier!" Maria has further announced that she will be taking a break from touring to plan her wedding, and simply take a step back and some time off. Maria Mercurial thanks all her fans, and will say further when a date is set.
-Newsnet Nov. 28th 2058
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://shadowrun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Maria Mercurial announces engagement! Empty Re: Maria Mercurial announces engagement!

Post  Macushla Tue 05 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

I wish em the best. But with things beings how they ares nowadays, I give em a few years before a divorce occurs.
Macushla
Macushla

Back to top Go down

Maria Mercurial announces engagement! Empty Re: Maria Mercurial announces engagement!

Post  OniChan Fri 08 Jan 2010, 1:24 am

Awww!
OniChan
OniChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Miranda Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:14 am

Macushla wrote:I wish em the best. But with things beings how they ares nowadays, I give em a few years before a divorce occurs.

I bet you're wrong on that one. The are a nice couple and I think that they found the real thing together.
Miranda
Miranda

http://jenniferjoy.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Macushla Thu 12 Aug 2010, 4:29 am

Miranda wrote:
Macushla wrote:I wish em the best. But with things beings how they ares nowadays, I give em a few years before a divorce occurs.

I bet you're wrong on that one. The are a nice couple and I think that they found the real thing together.

Miranda, it would be nice if I was wrongs on that. I just have a warped view on the the love thing.
Macushla
Macushla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum